You already know the music that feeds the soul, but you stepped into its world. The world had music that made you go with the rhythm, which made you duck, dodge, and blast your way through the dreamscape visuals. The action doesn’t stop because you say so, the action only gets more challenging as you try to progress with each weapon you have in your possession. These patterns are programmed to be better than you but are you better than the patterns?
- An Action-Rhythm Rush. Take aim and fire on the beat as you barrel through Scene after Scene. Find your flow, rack up points, become unstoppable
- The Big Gun: That’s you. Take on special Scenes inspired by iconic movies, and become deadeye legend
- Absurdly Customizable. Dig into the Styles system to overhaul core mechanics to your exact preferences. Make Pistol Whip a part of your fitness routine, or tweak your loadout to fit your accessibility needs
- Endless Ways To Play. Tackle over 30 unique Scenes, bag daily Contracts challenges, and always stay tuned for the next big content update
- Cinematic Campaigns. Ride into the wild, wild west with Smoke & Thunder, or face down a technicolour Robopocalypse in 2089
- A Dancefloor Fever Dream. Fall into vivid fantasias, shimmering nightmares, and skylines that pulse with the beat—then blast your way back out.
- Songs To Get Reckless To. From Devora’s furious desert rock to the driving basslines of Apashe, this soundtrack will have you feeling invincible
- New Story Campaign: Smoke & Thunder
- A notorious gunslinger re-emerges to roam the Old West in search of her missing sister, unwinding a deep conspiracy on the cusp of the industrial revolution. It’s time to don your best cowboy hat and go guns-blazing to the wild West, where trains run amok, Tesla tech buzzes at every turn, and dynamite blasts dance across the sky
- New Story Campaign: 2089
- The cybernetic future is here, and it needs the perfect hero. It needs you. The 2089 campaign features a gritty sci-fi story and five linked scenes. Step into the cyber-augmented body of John Asimov, wielding a brutal new arsenal to battle an off-world plague of killer machines — all set to a sweet synthwave soundtrack.
- Fine-tuned haptics
- Finger touch detection
- Adaptive triggers
- 4K HDR
- 3D audio
- SSD optimization
Do you think you have what it takes to make it to the end? How will rank among others? Are you ready to take this to the next elevation? Find out when Pistol Whip comes to PlayStation VR2 as a free upgrade if you already own the PlayStation VR version on February 22, 2023.
You can buy Pistol Whip now on the PlayStation Store.
Until then…please enjoy…