When a plan is made is everything followed along the path or does one go off the path in order to complete it? That’s what I keep thinking with every moment. I was sent in to infiltrate those deserters. But it was not until I realized that I could continue and allow for the war that was about to come or save humanity as we know it. Not everyone is going to like the choices that are made, but sometimes the choices that we do make define who we will become. I don’t know where my path will lead, but something has to change.
- Adapt your approach – Every decision you make will affect the world around you, and characters respond to your actions
- Subterfuge – Keep your cover with stealth and an advanced disguising system
- Diplomacy – Converse with or coerce the people around you. Build relationships or bypass barriers using an intricate conversation system
- Enforcement – Let your weapon do the talking. Blast your way through areas with a set of swappable components to cover you and your companions in any situation
- Mentalics – Harness the power of mental science to uncover and influence the emotions of those around you. Use this to your advantage to gain information peacefully or forcibly
- Prime Radiant – Among your collection is the awe-inspiring Prime Radiant, a technological marvel capable of predicting the future
- Multi-Tool – With a simple flick of your wrist, access a thermal laser that will cut through metal and a hacking tool that can infiltrate any computer system
What choices will you make? What emotions will you influence? Will the journey take you home? Find out when Journey to Foundation comes to PlayStation VR2 in the Fall of 2023.
Until then…please enjoy…