I knew fighting zombies would be something I would have to do, I just wasn’t expecting to now to be the time. Yes, I was hiding in the panic room and may have not had the best of impressions by the ones that found me, but with those things out there, any additional bodies would be of help. They gave me the courage, well, sort of, and trained me to the best of their abilities. They also gave me words of encouragement and the rules that they live by and I don’t remember them in the exact order, but they stuck with me. Rule #3: Beware of bathrooms, in other words, don’t let them catch you with your pants down. Rule #7: Travel light. The more you carry, the more it will slow you down. And Rule #2: Double Tap. If you are not sure if they are dead, shoot again. I am sure if I remember all the rules, I will survive…at least I hope so.
- Join the Zombieland crew as you take on zombie hordes against the clock. Headshot combos slow down time, meaning the most precise shooter is the fastest. Challenge the leaderboards with skill, speed, and accuracy
- Zombieland: Headshot Fever Reloaded is the ultimate version of the hit VR game, rebuilt to take advantage of PlayStation 5 and PlayStation VR2
- Experience 4K 90fps gameplay, headset rumble, and controller haptics, making you feel every oncoming zombie and every bullet fired
- Benefits from a brand new cel-shaded art style, new character models, new animations, new lighting, ragdoll physics, new music, a completely re-designed progression system, a new game hub and so much more
- Includes a whole host of brand-new gameplay content, including a new story level, three new remix levels, new Gun Range challenges, new guns, new perks, new gun skins, and more
- Includes Arcade Mode: a roguelite game mode that asks players to compete for the best run across five levels. Spend earned currency in between levels to purchase special upgrades, perks, and guns, or will you exchange one of your three lives for extra time
PlayStation VR2-exclusive features include:
- Adaptive triggers: making every weapon feel different
- Controller haptics: unique haptic feedback every time you fire a weapon
- Headset rumble: feel the horde approaching in the headset
- Eye-tracking: supports eye-tracking for foveated rendering
Can you be at the top of the leaderboards? How fast will you be able to reload? How fast will your run be? Find out when Zombieland: Headshot Fever Reloaded comes to PlayStation VR2 on February 22, 2023.
Until then…please enjoy…