Welcome to Warsaw City. A place full of opportunities if you know where to look. Sure, the city has the technology where the word, real can become relative and life and death will have different meanings to different people. But as more and more people get into the virtual worlds to live out their lives, the needs of these people are still present. That’s where us Game Decs come into play. We get hired to solve the crimes for the “residents” if you will. Sometimes we have to play by the book, but other times, in the good times, we have our ways. We are never judged by the choices we make, but this game, this world if you will, adapts to us.
- Interact with NPCs to gather intel and access different dialogue options depending on your choices, developed profession and, acquired knowledge
- Visit numerous virtual worlds – from the deceitful farm-like environment, through dark-noir cyberpunk realities to fantasy-based realms
- Use your Codex and Deduction to unscramble facts and evidence to conclude the case. Find your own answer and respond accordingly to your own ethics, integrity, or just a sense of poetic justice
- Shape your Character through actions that grant positive or negative effects – Determine how you want to be perceived by others by selecting traits, which correspond to your gameplay style. Develop your own Gamedec through your decisions, choices, and actions
- Meet various characters in both Realium and Virtualium that can be friendly, or hostile – depending on your decisions throughout the game
What worlds will you visit? What characters will you meet? What crimes will you solve? Find out when Gamedec Definitive Edition comes to PS5 both digitally and physically on the PlayStation Store and the Perp Games Store in early 2023.
Until then…please enjoy…