Last week really was a ‘game changer’ for developer Housemarque, as Sony made it official that they had acquired the Finnish Studio after years of partnering together to release games since the PS3 era.
You can read all about the acquisition here, with details regarding how it went down here, and how Sony wasn’t the only major publisher interested in putting a ‘ring on it’ here.
This morning the developer dropped a surprise Update, 1.4.1, to help with any issues that might still appear in Returnal during your playthrough.
- Platinum: “Atropian Survival”, “Welcome Home”, and “Sins of the Mother” Trophies can now be unlocked by replaying the Act 3 ending
- Daily Challenge: Fixed a rare issue where players might be unable to complete a Daily Challenge in the Fractured Wastes
- Daily Challenge: Fixed an occasional issue with incorrect loot spawning in the Daily Challenge
- Fixed an issue which could cause save-game corruption in rare circumstances
- Fixed an intermittent visual issue when scanning new items
Will this update help you in any form? Or are you having other issues? Let us know in the comments below!
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!