News hit last week that Gran Turismo Sport would receive its first Update of 2021 today. Update 1.63 is now live and we have the details.
I’ll start off by saying this one doesn’t do anything major as we all expected. With Gran Turismo 7 being delayed until 2022, it does make you wonder if they’ll throw GTS a bone or two to keep fans satisfied from now to whenever in 2022.
Main Features Implemented
– Addressed an issue where minor collisions resulted in penalties.
– Adjusted an algorithm to decrease the number of penalties issued when the internet connection environment is poor.
2. Sport Mode
– The number of regions for the Manufacturer Series has been changed from five to three. The regions now consist of the Europe/Middle East/Africa; the Americas, and Asia-Oceania. The Nations Cup will continue to be hosted in five regions. For more detail, visit Manufacturer Series Matchmaking Update Notice
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Recalculated the time loss for pitstops on various tracks.
– Adjusted the point of full brake application for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel set.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Do you still play Gran Turismo Sport or have you moved on to other racing games? Let us know in the comments below!