A new Update has arrived for Days Gone bringing with it a few general fixes. Even though it isn’t the monster that is Update 1.30, it helps give Gamers a better overall experience with Days Gone.
Here are all the details for Update 1.31:
- Enemies appearing on the mini-map in Survival Mode has been removed as intended when activating R3.
- Inverted bike controls should remain the same after the player dies or reloads their save
- Subtitles should appear properly in all Challenge Modes
- The “Joker” ring will now pick up plants while sliding
- Various streaming optimizations
Are you still playing Days Gone? The weekly challenge goes live tomorrow for those of us who’re having a blast with these unique scenarios that Bend Studio crafted for us.
Can’t get enough of The Brahs? Then Follow us on Twitter, Twitch, and YouTube!