With the very first Days Gone bike challenge going live this week, so came with it the latest Update for Bend Studio’s open world Freaker Apocalypse.
Update 1.25 details. You can check out past Updates here.
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Drifter’s Run” is our first challenge involving our bike! Gather all the bandages in the harsh volcanic area of Crater Lake
- Avoid burned down houses, Freakers, and the Horde to gather bandages as fast as you can and make it to the finish line!
- Use ramps to score extra points and utilize your Nitrous Boost as much as can
A reminder that all the challenges we release are planned to stay unlocked indefinitely.
- Players should be able progress properly in “It’s A Rifle, Not a Gun”
General awareness of the NPCs have been adjusted for all modes
- If you were killed right after burning down a nest, the nest should repopulate properly
- Picking up a group of items near an ammo box will now also grab the ammo box
- Adjustments to scoring on the DLC challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Correct number of bolts crafted is shown in the player’s menu
- Fixed issues involving Survival Vision and enemy outlines during Survival Mode
- The “Dead Don’t Ride” custom account should be appear in the Mechanic’s menu in this patch
Even if you’re done with the game, the FREE DLC updates have added some exciting challenges to Days Gone such as an never-ending battle against a massive Horde and more.
Here’s a look at this week’s bike challenge.
Wish they just add on to storyline so I can play I don’t do all the challenges and stuff I have beat all the hordes on current game without doing you need a challenges and everything is done except for drifting a bike a little bit which I don’t know how to do that well so we should just add to story like horizon zero Dawn did with the two add-ons like where is his wife at Sarah can’t find her in the game after you beat the game why can’t it add where she’s still looking for a cure or trying to figure out other stuff at O’Brien tells you about evolution of the infected
Drift by hitting circle as u turn the corner, once you get the hang of it that’ll be the only way to turn that you’ll wasnt to do it feels like you have better control of where you end up. Good luck
Bring a co op in to the game that would be fine. That would defo bring me back to the game
I’m still waiting for New Game Plus
Lol ain’t that the truth.